All Grassroots coaches are USA Volleyball IMPACT and/or CAP I certified. All Grassroots techniques are based off of training and methodologies from USA Volleyball. Ages 5 through 14, boys and girls of all experience levels!!!!!
Email email@example.com for more information!
MIDDLE SCHOOL LEAGUE
Open to all 6-8th graders, boys and girls.
$85 per session. This includes a T-shirt uniform for the scrimmages.
- Indoor Session 1 – 2 October – 20 November (2016)
- Indoor Session 2 – CHANGE – Start is 7 January (Sat)– 5 March (2017)
- Indoor Session 3 – 19 March – 28 May (2017) (except spring break, Mother’s Day, and Easter)
Our goal will be to hold a 1 scrimmage per session. We work with other clubs in the area. If you participate in any session, you are able to participate in any of the scrimmages.
- We play on Sunday afternoons only!
- USA Volleyball IMPACT and CAP Level certified coaches.
- All coaches have current USA Volleyball memberships and back ground checks.
- All techniques are based off training from USA Volleyball. At Peninsula Juniors, we feel if its how the USA is teaching our Olympians, its how we should teach our kids.
- Athletes will be in a clinic environment and divided into groups by like ages or skill level.
- Our goal is to have groups of 5-9 year old girls, 10-14 year old girls, 5-9 year old boys, and 10-14 year old boys.
- Our goal is to practice on Sundays. Locations around Hampton Roads. Please click the blue banner below for the Grassroots Team page and check out the calendar for the official practice times and locations.
- Drops in – $10 for a day.
- Questions: Contact Coach Alex, Grassroots Director at firstname.lastname@example.org